Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

P.A.I.N.F.U.L


For sometimes I push myself so hard to make myself accept what I'm facing right now...
But she seems can't...
She seems she don't want to believe it...
Maybe because we are so close with each other...

Sampaikan dia tahu bila aku tipu...
Sampaikan dia tahu aku berpura-pura happy depan dia...
Sampaikan dia tahu yang aku pretending tough in front of her...

And till the end seems that she refuse to accept it...
Sampaikan sometimes kitorang gaduh just because of benda kecik...
We both keep hurting each other...
Because of don't know what to do anymore...
I don't want to put blame on her...
Never...
Not her fault...

Then...

Somehow...is it my FAULT?


2 comments:

  1. it is not u fault actually..try 2 b stronger ok..i know u can do it..best of luck 4 ur future..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah I think I'm stronger now Alhamdulillah...

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Daisypath Friendship tickers